Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Many changes~!!

Hello and Happy new year, I hope its not too late... ahahahah

Many month have gone since my last post, due to my stupid timetable arrangement.. I didnt manage time for my blogging..

So many thing has happen to me, firstly, I got my first scholarship in my life, which is YTN (Yayasan Tenaga Nasional) for my studies, then after half-ing the money with my mum, half of my share was used for repairing our long serving Proton Saga car (since 1990 I think), and thats now my car. Half more plus my wages for doing a project for my college I bought my Wacom Intuous 3 9x12 PTZ-930 tablet.

Wacom Intuos 3 Tablet (Samples from Internet)


To tell the truth, my mum was very mad at me when I bought the tablet because at that time my family has a financial problem, which is caused by our sibling want to borrow our money for their son wedding (which I hate most). Till today my mum still asking what is the purpose of the tablet and what I've done with it. Of course I use it but it takes time to produce something good with it..

Naaahh now about my car.. After send it for service(cost about RM1500 plusplus), driving the car feel as good as new car. But some problem occur including overheating (caused by malfunction radiator), Radio sounds like handphone speakers and some minor problem.
For the radio, I bought a second-hand amplifier which cost me RM50 only and install it DIY. The result, my radio now sound boom2 abit.. ahahahh..
For the overheat problem, just last week the radiator has been send to service and uninstall/install it back DIY. Now no problem.

Wahahah but at that day I gatal tangan and want to open the car spark plug. But because of using wrong socket (the thing like to open a nut but has longer grip which is called socket and a twister), I cracked the spark plug. The result? my car can only go near 60KM\h only and to climb bukit I need to switch to gear 1.. same like jalan kaki...

Back to the project...
Now after I bought the wacom (which is second day before Raya aidilfitri 2007), I still learning how to use it. Currently playing around with Corel Painter 9.5 Sofware to create drawings, but still at very low level..

But just recently (2 weeks ago) My 400GB Samsung hardisk PCB burned because of the faulty power cable. Too much valuable things in there, so I planned to recover it by sending it to RMA. My current OS hardisk only have 1GB left so its damn hard to do work especially using heavy software such as Photoshop and Painter. Till my scholarship for this semester banked in I can only proceed my work very little at a time.


Meanwhile, last week I just finish watching a 50 episodes fansubbed Eureka SeveN, very good anime, I could give 4.9 over 5.0 ratings!. It has very high moral values, science fiction anime that can be very touching to those who watch it. I recommend watching it! It really inspires me to my project and could be my greatest project guidelines ever.

Eureka seveN

4 comments:

oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, chanel handbags, nike roshe, nike free, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, nike air max, longchamp outlet, replica watches, burberry pas cher, oakley sunglasses, jordan pas cher, tory burch outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, air max, uggs on sale, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike outlet, ugg boots, michael kors pas cher, christian louboutin, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, hollister uk, hollister pas cher, vans pas cher, burberry handbags, north face uk, michael kors outlet, guess pas cher, uggs outlet, nike roshe run uk, true religion outlet, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet online, mulberry uk, lululemon canada, kate spade, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, burberry outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike tn, michael kors outlet online, replica handbags, north face, nike air max, new balance, oakley pas cher, uggs outlet, hogan outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet online, nike air force, ralph lauren uk, coach outlet, nike free uk, ray ban uk, sac hermes, coach outlet store online, converse pas cher

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, herve leger, louboutin, giuseppe zanotti outlet, timberland boots, vans outlet, nfl jerseys, nike roshe run, ghd hair, hollister clothing, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, iphone cases, ferragamo shoes, p90x workout, nike air max, instyler, lululemon, lancel, ray ban, vans, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, hollister, converse outlet, wedding dresses, gucci, beats by dre, ralph lauren, soccer shoes, longchamp uk, oakley, hermes belt, bottega veneta, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max, hollister, celine handbags, asics running shoes, babyliss, baseball bats, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, north face outlet, reebok outlet, valentino shoes, insanity workout, mont blanc pens

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, hollister, swarovski, canada goose outlet, links of london, barbour uk, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora uk, montre pas cher, canada goose jackets, toms shoes, moncler, pandora charms, thomas sabo, doudoune moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose, barbour, moncler uk, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, replica watches, moncler outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg, ugg uk, coach outlet, louis vuitton

Free Advertising