Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Start of My Blog

10:23PM on 14 August 2007 I've decided to start a real blogging, instead of fake copy and paste one. Yep, I've done it, it's real failure attempt to get some money out of the internet, but hehe, it's not my style I guess..
But I'm not thinking to start blogging actually, but this is an attempt to accelerate my learning towards my dream. Heh you know what I'm thinking when this blog filled in later. With this I'm attaching a work of mine using 3Ds Max.



This is it, a Glass Uniten Logo created with 3Ds Max 9, rendered with Mental Ray.
This is the first time I created something on my own, instead of following pages of tutorial on the net. This is not the final version yet, as I'm still experimenting it. Takes almost 20minutes to rendered, I'm searching the net on how to solve this problem, luckily I found a renderer named V-Ray, that is extremely fast, and I've one that took only 20+ seconds to render, plus more realistic than this one. I'm not posting it out until I've finalize it I guess.. So until next post..

No comments:

Free Advertising